Searching for a suitable rental property requires time and patience. The real estate agents from Dutch Brickx have been renting out for more than 7 years with great pleasure. That means: we make it a sport to link the right house to the best candidate.
With knowledge of the rental business and feeling for people.
At Dutch Brickx you can rent a home from our own portfolio or a Dutch Brickx real estate agent.
A. From our own portfolio
Did you find a suitable property on our website? Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment for a viewing.
Of course you can also register for free. Dutch Brickx has no waiting lists. You will then receive a suitable new offer by mail when available.
B. Hire a Dutch Brickx real estate agent
Do you not have enough time to carry out the search for a suitable home yourself? Or do you want guidance from an experienced rental agent who will serve your interests? Dutch Brickx offers adequate leasing support. Our service-oriented real estate agents have a relevant network and knowledge of the regional rental market.
For homesearches Dutch Brickx combines its own offer with that of other brokers. We hereby represent the interests of you as a tenant.
If you, as a company or as a private individual, outsource your search for a suitable home to Dutch Brickx, the process will look like this:
- Acquaintance and compilation of your search profile. This can take place at a location as desired: the agency office, your office, hotel or Schiphol.
- Turning off your search profile at the brokers within the Dutch Brickx network. Here we screen the house conditions on the conditions you have set.
- Planning a viewing tour. Here we combine our portfolio with that of the other rental brokers.
- Viewing the homes, where als time is reserved to explore the living environment.
- Evaluation of viewings.
- Conducting the negotiations on rental price and other conditions on your behalf where we represent your interests.
- Drafting or checking the rental agreement for accuracy in your interest.
- Guiding the financial settlement.
- Guiding connecting energy, water and internet / TV supplier.
- Pay attention to correct delivery during the key transfer.
- Drafting an extensive inventory and inspection report with accompanying digital photo report. A copy will be sent to you digitally after delivery.
- copy of a valid proof of identity; We need to see the original copy.
- proof of your financial standing: In salaried employment? Your employment contract, three pay slips and / or a recent employer's statement. As an entrepreneur? Recent and original extract from the Chamber of Commerce and an original audit report
- If available: Statement from your current landlord if you have previously rented.