4 bedrooms • 120 m²
€ 2,250 (excl.)
- StreetJudith Leijsterweg
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area120 m²
- Price€ 2,250 (excl.)
- OfficeDutch Brickx Amsterdam e.o.
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-18466860
Amstelveen: At an excellent location, charming and semi-furnished townhouse with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, private back garden and front garden with unobstructed view of the park.
The Judith Leysterweg is located in a child-friendly environment and within walking distance of the Stadshart Amstelveen with all conceivable facilities. Such as public transport, (international) schools, various public gardens, a modern shopping center, art and culture (Cobra museum, music stages, theater), restaurants and terraces and roads (A2, A4, A9, Ring A10).
- Entrance hall with toilet;
- Spacious living room with large windows and lots of light and access to the garden with back and shed;
- Modern open kitchen with appliances including; dishwasher, 4 burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, fridge freezer and sink.
all rooms are accessible via the landing.
- Bedroom located at the rear;
- Second bedroom located at the rear;
- Third bedroom located at the front;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
accessible via fixed stairs.
- Spacious bedroom, currently used as a master bedroom with spacious wardrobe;
- Room with toilet, bidet and sink and washing machine connection.
- Excellent location;
• Apply for parking permits;
• The entire house has double glazing and laminate floors;
- Available from July 1, 2019;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Maximum rental period of 48 months;
- Rent € 2,250.00 per month excluding G / W / E, local taxes internet TV connection;
For more information and to make an appointment for a viewing, please contact Dutch Brickx by responding to this property or via email or phone.