2 bedrooms • 140 m²
€ 3,950 (excl.)
- StreetGeorge Gershwinlaan
- Property typeApartment building
- Living area140 m²
- Price€ 3,950 (excl.)
- OfficeDutch Brickx Amsterdam e.o.
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-18466860
LIVING WITH ALLURE AT THE ZUIDAS IN AN ABSOLUTE STYLE ICON: “THE GEORGE”
For rent: Recently completed, unique and tastefully semi-furnished apartment with a very spacious sunny terrace, 2 bedrooms and 2 luxurious bathrooms.
In “The George” there are only 47 apartments which are all unique.
The luxurious appearance, the green planted balconies that have been installed over the full width of the apartment complex, combined with the location, close to “the heart of the center” and very near to Schiphol, makes the Zuidas the perfect location to live.
The accessibility is excellent. Both by public transport and by car you can efficiently reach Schiphol Airport. The nearby "ring" of Amsterdam leads you to all highways.
Stylish restaurants with terraces, such as Loetje, The Breakfast Club, Dicky’s and Starbucks,you will find at the Zuidas area. An excellent dinner, pizza or a terrace for a drink or lunch are within walking distance. Albert Heijn, Ekoplaza and shopping center Groot Gelderlandplein with a variety of luxury shops and supermarkets can be found in the immediate vicinity.
Recreation is possible in Beatrixpark, Amstelpark and Amsterdamse Bos. Fitness clubs are within walking distance.
DETAILS GROUND FLOOR
The imposing entrance of "the "George" with majestic staircase and a 12-meter high atrium with extraordinary plants immediately characterize the stylish and unique atmosphere of the building.
At the entrance you will also find the mailboxes, the doorbell tableau and access to the spacious parking garage and storage room.
THE SPECIALS OF THE APARTMENT (LOCATED ON THE FOURTH FLOOR)
The unique light and the use of tasteful and neutral colors and materials immediately catch the eye in the attractive rooms. The entire apartment has neutral tiles with underfloor heating and underfloor cooling.
The entrance offers stylish wardrobes and an internal storage room with connection for washing machine/dryer and separate toilet.
The living room is modern, light and spacious. The absolute eye-catcher is the harmonica sliding door that provides access to the spacious lounge terrace of 40m2 with attractive green plants, facing the southwest. The entire facade can be opened, so that the outside will be blended with “the inside”. The view of the Boelengracht is panoramic.
The open kitchen is spacious and has all the necessary equipment to treat you and your guests to a culinary experience. You will find a wine climate refrigerator, a double fridge / freezer, a Bora induction hob with extraction system, a quooker, a steam oven and a combination microwave oven at eye level and of course a dishwasher.
The master bedroom can be reached via the charming walk-in closet and has an attractive en-suite bathroom with double sink, toilet and spacious shower.
The second bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom with shower facilities.
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR CONVENIENCE AND RELAXATION
On the second floor there is an outdoor garden as well as a general area which may be used as a fitness room.
The elevator takes you directly to the underground parking garage. Here you will find the two (optional) spacious parking spaces, a private storage room but also a communal bicycle shed. The spacious underground bicycle shed is easily accessible via a separate entrance with a bicycle lift.
You do not have to stay at home to receive an online purchase. There is a “My-Pup” closet. Return shipments will be picked up again if you place them in the cupboard.
Finally, a caretaker is present for a few hours a day.
- Brand new, high-quality finished and semi-furnished apartment of approximately 140m2 with a terrace of 40m2;
- Excellent location in relation to public transport, roads, restaurants and shops;
- Two bedrooms, two luxurious bathrooms;
- Equipped with double glazing;
- Underfloor heating and cooling;
- Luxurious entrance, green terraces, elevators and solar panels;
- District heating and complete insulation;
- Videophone installation, fiber optic cable and various television and internet connections;
- Harmonica sliding doors;
- Safe parking for bicycle and car in the closed parking garage;
- Spacious dimensions of parking spaces;
- Private storage room in the basement, with electricity;
- Charging point for electrically driven car available;
- Available from November 1st, 2020;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Maximum rental period 24 months;
- Rental price € 3,950.00, including service charges, excluding G / W / E, internet / TV connection and local taxes;
- Possibility to rent 2 private parking spaces, at € 290.00 per parking space;
- Possibility to rent a scooter space for € 65,00.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Dutch Brickx Real Estate by telephone (06-18 46 68 60 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To make an appointment for a viewing, you can respond to this property. We will then contact you.