For rent in a car-free street on the edge of the center and the Jordaan: A stylishly furnished, renovated and well-maintained monumental mansion with 3.5 bedrooms, hobby room, 3 bathrooms and spacious roof terrace with beautiful views over old Amsterdam. Very suitable for a combination of living / working / nanny
The tastefully and fully furnished building is located between the Singel and the Herengracht, within walking distance of the authentic Jordaan. Quiet location in a car-free street with the bustling city of Amsterdam around the corner. Within walking distance of literally everything: Atmospheric restaurants and cafes with terraces, shops, the central station, tram and metro, the Noordermarkt and of course the Jordaan.
- Authentic entrance / hall, wardrobe with marble;
- Very spacious bedroom, also suitable as a room for nanny or work space;
- Spacious modern bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet.
- Kitchen with high windows and ceilings and wooden floor;
- Kitchen with all desirable equipment;
- Utility room with washing machine;
- Separate toilet.
- Charming and bright living room with fireplace;
- Extra space with the possibility to place a guest bed;
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Corridor with workplace;
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe;
- Attractive ensuite bathroom with bath, rain shower, double sink and toilet;
- Second bedroom with a bunk bed;
- Stairs to ……
Fourth floor (outside)
- Lovely sunny lounge roof terrace with fantastic views over Old Amsterdam with its beautiful facades;
- Storage room.
Good to know:
- Attractive, fully and tastefully furnished authentic mansion;
- Excellent location in relation to shops, restaurants, public transport (walking distance);
- Located in a car-free street
- National monument;
- 3.5 spacious bedrooms / 3 bathrooms;
- Light, renovated building with high ceilings and large windows;
- Pets in consultation;
- Rent € 4,300.00 excluding G / W / E, internet / TV connection and local taxes;
- Deposit € 8000.00;
- Available in consultation, from May 2021;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months, with the option of extension;
For more information about this beautiful home or to make an appointment for a viewing, please contact Dutch Brickx Real Estate via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-18466860 or respond to this property.
Team Dutch Brickx is ready for you.