3 bedrooms • 107 m²
€ 2,000 (excl.)
- StreetLourens Costerstraat
- House typeFamily house
- Living area107 m²
- Price€ 2,000 (excl.)
- OfficeDutch Brickx Amsterdam e.o.
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-18466860
Haarlem: Charming fully renovated an furnished family house with 3 bedrooms, walk-in closet and modern bathroom and kitchen. Located within walking distance of the center of Haarlem, bus and train station and (international) schools.
This charming family home has been renovated completely.
Surprisingly spacious and bright house with high ceilings, stained glass windows and many more original details . . . really a house to fall in love with!
The Leidsevaartbuurt is located near the center, but also provides all the necessary facilities such as schools, sports fields, shops . . . all within walking distance! The neighborhood is characterized by charming streets, beautiful character houses, buildings with a rich history and of course Haarlems pride: the "new" Sint Bavo.
- Entrance / hall, with stained-glass door;
- Hall with toilet;
- Living room: room and suite with high ceilings and beautiful wooden floor;
At the front is a cozy sitting area, at the rear the dining room;
- Spacious bright kitchen, with many windows and all necessary equipment.
Through the kitchen and/or the dining room you can reach the sunny back garden, which is very conveniently located on the southwest. The back neighbors are pretty far away so you have a lot of privacy.
- Landing which provides access to all rooms;
- Master bedroom;
- Room used as a walk-in closet;
- Second bedroom;
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink and toilet;
- Bedroom, currently used as a study room.
- Charming, renovated and furnished family house;
- Excellent location in relation to (international) schools, public transport and center;
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Within cycling distance of dunes and beach;
- Available from January 1, 2019;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Maximum rental period 24 months;
- Rent € 2.000,00 excl G / W / E, local taxes and internet / TV connection.
For more information or to make an appointment for a viewing you can respond to this property or contact Dutch Brickx Real Estate at firstname.lastname@example.org