2 bedrooms • 120 m²
€ 1,375 (excl.)
- Property typeManor
- Living area120 m²
- Price€ 1,375 (excl.)
- OfficeDutch Brickx Purmerend-Zaandam
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-29078011
Atmospheric house in the picturesque Twisk. Where living and working can be combined.
Former town hall, built in 1870, now divides into a semi-detached house, each with its own entrance. In the morning breakfast in the sun on the platform enjoying the village which slowly awakens is a wonderful way to start the day.
Twisk is a village in the municipality of Noorder-Koggenland, in the province of North Holland, southwest of the city of Medemblik. Twisk traditionally attracts many artists. Good fast connection to Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Hoorn and Medemblik via roads.
Classification is as follows;
The living area is about 1 meter above the street which gives a nice view.
- spacious beautiful hall - Living room, formerly the wedding room, doors to the landing. French fireplace with gas fireplace, and high windows. - Living kitchen equipped with every imaginable comfort and necessities.
- master bedroom very spacious and light vsn intent
- overflow where the combi C. V. boiler is built-in
- bathroom with separate shower, toilet and sink.
- second bedroom - Nice Balcony
- sheltered garden with beautifully landscaped paving with old yellows and vowels, rose arches, boxwood and half round seating and possibility of parking your car, but this can also be on the other side of the Coenplein.
- Fully furnished
- Very green and quiet environment
- Very safe neighborhood
- Enough parking space (free)
- Easily accessible
- Cleaning lady comes along once a week a morning part.
Rent excluding g / w / e internet, cleaning and local taxes.
Are you interested in this property? Register without obligation and free of charge via our website or contact our office in Purmerend-Zaandam.