2 bedrooms • 89 m²
€ 349,500 k.k.
- Property typePenthouse
- Living area89 m²
- Price€ 349,500 k.k.
- OfficeDutch Brickx Purmerend-Zaandam
- Office email@example.com
- Office phone06-29078011
A modern three-room apartment of no less than 89 m2 of living space. This apartment, located on the seventh floor, is located in the contemporary and special De Conrad project. The complex is well maintained and has an elevator. The apartment has a fanatically changing view over the water and the Zaan from the living room. The apartment is centrally located and easily accessible. The house has a spacious living room, two bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom with shower and sink. Furthermore, a private parking space in the basement. The property is located near shops, the center, public transport and roads to Amsterdam and the surrounding area. A great location for this beautiful apartment.
Ground floor: general (closed) entrance with doorbells, mailboxes, central hall with elevator and staircase.
Living floor (7th floor);
Entrance, hall with videophone installation, meter cupboard, two bedrooms, storage / boiler room, separate laundry room, toilet with sink, bathroom with shower, and sink, bright living room with fanatically changing views over the water and the Zaan. The hall provides access to the 2 bedrooms and the living room. From the living room there is access to the sun terrace (south) and the third room connected to the sun terrace. Half open kitchen with various built-in appliances and equipped with all conveniences.
- The service costs currently amount to approximately € 153.16 per month, of which € 27.54 per month for own
parking space on the basement level
- in the basement there is also a storage room of CA 2.5 x 1.8 meters.
- active and healthy VVE with annual meetings
- Own ground
- energy label A
- beautiful changing views over the water and the Zaan
- access to the large sun terrace through the living room. (35m2)
- the separate third room is connected to the sun terrace
- Equipped with modern installations and nicely finished.
- acceptance at the end of December and preferably by January 1, 2020
Are you interested in this property? Register without obligation and free of charge via our website Dutchbrickx.nl or contact our office in Purmerend-Zaandam.