Our homesearch approach
Hire a Dutch Brickx real estate agent to find you a home
Do you not have enough time to carry out the search for a suitable home yourself? Or do you want guidance from an experienced rental agent who will serve your interests? Dutch Brickx offers adequate leasing support. Our service-oriented real estate agents have a relevant network and knowledge of the regional rental market.
For homesearches Dutch Brickx combines its own offer with that of other brokers. We hereby represent the interests of you as a tenant.
The proces from our home search
If you, as a company or as a private individual, outsource your search for a suitable home to Dutch Brickx, the process will look like this:
- Acquaintance and compilation of your search profile. This can take place at a location as desired: the agency office, your office, hotel or Schiphol.
- Turning off your search profile at the brokers within the Dutch Brickx network. Here we screen the house conditions on the conditions you have set.
- Planning a viewing tour. Here we combine our portfolio with that of the other rental brokers.
- Viewing the homes, where als time is reserved to explore the living environment.
- Evaluation of viewings.
- Conducting the negotiations on rental price and other conditions on your behalf where we represent your interests.
- Drafting or checking the rental agreement for accuracy in your interest.
- Guiding the financial settlement.
- Guiding connecting energy, water and internet / TV supplier.
- Pay attention to correct delivery during the key transfer.
- Drafting an extensive inventory and inspection report with accompanying digital photo report. A copy will be sent to you digitally after delivery.
Before we start we ask you to send us:
- copy of a valid proof of identity; We need to see the original copy.
- A statement from you current landlord if you have previously rented
- Proof of your financial standing:
A. In salaried employment: Your employment contract, three pay slips and / or a recent employer's statement.
B. As an entrepreneur: Recent and original extract from the Chamber of Commerce and an original audit report